Quotes for article
From: ann zabaldo (annzlibertyvillage.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:11:11 -0500
Hi all!

One of our members is having an article published in a local paper
and the editor wants quotes.  Since this article covers cohousing in
general (LV is used an an example but is not the only focus) we'd
like to have some quotes from people living in cohousing.

Would you be willing to answer these questions in 25 words or
thereabouts?  And because we're all running waaaaaaaay behind could
you send them by noon tomorrow (Thursday 12:00 p.m. EST)?  Also be
great if you could include a little information about yourself
including your community.

For example:  "As a single parent I find cohousing to be an
incredible support for me and my  children,"  says Jane Doe a
computer analyst who lives in XYZ Cohousing in ABC city/state

Or:  "My sense of isolation has evaporated since I moved into
cohousing 6 months ago," says John Doe who is self-employed and works
at home and lives in DEFCohousing, the 1st community built in the
U.S. in MNOP city/state.

This make sense?

What drew you to cohousing?

and/or

What do you like most about cohousing since you moved in?

and/or

Why do you stay?

or you can make up a question and answer it.

Thanks ever!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo