Re: Washington Post article
From: ann zabaldo (annzlibertyvillage.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:37:41 -0500

Blaise Tobia wrote:

>  It would be very nice to see it published.

Me too!

> Ann, seeing that you're listing yourself as coordinator of a Mid-Atlantic
> Regional TCN, I do hope that we will be able to extend its active area
> from just the DC area on up here to the Philadelphia area, where CoHo
> life is mighty sleepy.

O yes absolutely!

This "title" is purely functional and a matter of convenience -- In talking
to people I find they are more "alert" if they think there's actually
something to be "regional coordinator" of!  I think this has something to do
w/ living in the Capital area where people genuflect around titles.   Let's
get a group together from Here to Wherever to work on cohousing and we can
all be "regional coordinators" for whatever.  Or alternatively I've always
been partial to:  "Grand High Poohbah" myself.

I'm just making this stuff up as I go.  I figure something will happen to
organize it in due time.

> acting coordinator for Phila.-area CoHo information

I  *love* this!!!!   Why not be the "regional coordinator" for Phil-area and
PA?  It's so cool to see people stepping forward and creating on a blank
canvas -- like jumping off the high dive and creating the water on the way
down!

Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic chapter of TCN Blaise!  Now, we just need some
money.......

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo