Covenants
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:55:36 -0500
We're looking for covenants from exisiting cohousing groups specifically
related to how you address long term maintenance and repairs of
utilities and other shared resources.  We're working out the details of
our septic system and the local regulatory agency is very skeptical of
our ablility to cooperate if some problem arises.  They want to see
something very solid in our convenats that will prove to them that a
broken system will get fixed.

I looked in the archives and the Coho Resource Guide, but didn't find
anything.  We'd like to get copies of your actual covenants (or at least
excerpts) and we'd be very happy to pay for copying and postage.

Thank you very much,
--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

 "A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."
                           - Carl Sandberg