Re: Contractor Problems
From: Cheryl Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 18:39:29 -0500
Wow, what a thoughtful reminder of what really matters. The folks who work
with you are indeed fortunate. If you're ever in my area, I'd like to meet you
and shake your hand. And have a long conversation re what you've learned about
human nature (since I am in the field of psychology, it would be fun to
compare notes). I'm sure the conversation would be both interesting and
productive.

Cheryl Charis-Graves
Harmony Village, in Golden, Colorado