re: Quotes for Articles
From: Todd O. Derkacz (toderkConnectI.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 20:52:11 -0500
Ann Zabaldo requested some quotes for an upcoming article.  Having a
ready source of quotes for all manner of media management is not a bad
idea.  I would be interested in the same quotes but also some juicy and
succinct quotes form neighbor converts who are rumored to exist and even
enjoy their neighbor commons.

Todd Derkacz
San Marcos Cohousing Association
3 acres near the center of a small university town between Austin and
San Antonio, Texas.  Our river bubbles up in the heart of town cool,
clear and clean from the Edwards Aquifer.  Twenty units to build and
their going fast.