Re: Quotes for Articles
From: Cheryl Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 23:38:06 -0500
It's okay if you post my quotes. Be aware that I took the "25 words or less"
quite literally and so my responses are VERY brief. I'm naturally much more
verbose (just ask my neighbors in Harmony Village)! And there's always a lot
to be said on these topics.

Cheryl Charis-Graves
Harmony Village, in Golden, Colorado
where my modest moon garden is tucked away in quiet respose amidst the
unrestrained extravaganza of my wildflowers