Re: Business meetings
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:44:40 -0500
Marilyn Mehlmann   Global Action Plan  gapinter [at] ett.se

Dear Ed,

I received  a copy of your message via Ithaca. Yes there are ways of
making business meetings fun as well as improving their effectiveness.
The best one I know is called the Fleck Synergy Method, after its
inventor Erhard Fleck (German, resident here in Sweden).

I have no idea at all how we could teach/coach in the method by
internet but it would be fun to look for a way. What sort of response
have you received - do you believe there's a big <market> for such a
service?

Regards,
Marilyn Mehlmann

Global Action Plan