Some membership questions
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:36:34 -0500
These are some membership-type questions that  our membership com. asked me to
post.  There are some newish folks on the committee (yeah!) that are re-
thinking things and also don't have the benefit of past discussions here on
the list.  So anyone out there inspired to answer any or all would be
appreciated.  Send them either to me or to the list and I will forward the
info.

1) How do you handle turnover, waiting lists, maintaining a pool of potential
new members/people to buy available units?

2) How does your community become familiar with a potential member before
approving them into the community? How do you deal with people who aren't
working out?

3) How do you welcome and say goodbye to members?

4) Do you have non-resident members? How do they contribute?

5) What makes your membership process very clean and easy to understand and
follow for current members and applicants?

Thanks!
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol
where we had a blackberry whacking party followed by pizza on our land last
Saturday.  The woods are looking great, now if we could just get some
houses.......