Re: CH laundry
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjncal.verio.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:55:20 -0500
Because we had to cut back on a number of features we originally wanted in
the common house, and then ended up with a little extra space when we went
from two CH bathrooms to one, we decided to make our laundry room extra
large and put tables and cupboards on the far side to make a crafts
room/laundry room combo. It looks out on the kids room, the outdoor play
area, and the multi-purpose room. I'm one who is planning to keep my
washer & dryer, at least until the ones I have die a natural death, but
our room sounds so appealing I might change my mind when we move in.

Denise Meier
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, Sonoma County
Northern California

  • Re: CH laundry Ruby44444, June 22 1998
    • Re: CH laundry Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob, June 23 1998