Re: PARKING SPACES
From: Smith & McGowan (mcsmithalbany.net)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 04:31:43 -0500
Toni Smith wrote:

As an new construction cohousing community inside the boundaries of a
city (Troy New York), our mandate is that we have 3 1/2 parking spaces
per home.  I suspect we will try to get a variance for this, as it seems
extreme, however, as a family of 2 growing boys, it would not surprise
me if we had 4 cars in and out of our home at various times in the young
adulthood stage.

At any rate, there may be requirments in your zoning laws that you will
need to use as a guide or obstacle.

CREEK'S BEND, LOOKING FOR HOMEOWNERS FOR A SPRING 2000 GROUND BREAKING,
RURAL CHARACTERISTICS, A PINNENSULA INTO AN AWARD WINNING TROUT STREAM,
IN A HISTORIC CITY AT THE FOOTHILLS OF 4 MOUNTAIN RANGES, 20 MILES FROM
SOUTHERN VERMONT AND 30 MINUTES FROM SARATOGA SPRINGS, WE HAVE 19
COLLEGES, DOZENS OF MUSEUMS AND CULTURAL CENTERS, AN UPPER HUDSON MECCA
OF DIVERSITY, 10 MILES FROM ALBANY, 15 MILES FROM SCHENECTADY. RPI AND
RUSSELL SAGE IN OUR BACK YARD.