4th of July Parades
From: Howard Mead (h-meadnwu.edu)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 06:29:26 -0500
I was wondering if any cohousing groups have marched in a 4th of July
parade this year.

Here in Evanston, Il. we have a wonderful 4th of July parade that a large
number of community groups participate (this year there were 132 entries).
Right now we have no viable cohousing group in the area so there were none
that marched.

I think this would be a great opportunity to expose local people to
cohousing as well as the local cohousing group have some fun either
building a float, making a banner, and maybe hamming it up a little.

Hal Mead, Chicago Cohousing Network