Re: Laundry
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:08:45 -0500
Marty Roberts,  Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol MartyR707 [at] aol.com

<<The Laundry Concept from the Katie & Chuck slide show .... i believe that's
the source.
and it's this:  if machines are in use, you put your LAUNDRY Basket in
line.....
if a machine ahead has stopped, put the neighbors into or out of the
drier.......and eventually it all gets washed and dried, tho, as i recall,
folding did not happen!!!>>

Yikes, I would not like this system.  I usually have things that go in the
drier and things that don't.  And on sunny days, I hang my clothes on the
line.  I wouldn't want someone putting my clothes in the drier.  Also,
starting someone else's wash - how do you know if they like hot or cold water,
etc.? How does this work other places?

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol

  • Laundry Alan Carpenter, August 25 1997
    • Re: Laundry Fred H. Olson, July 6 1998
    • Re: Laundry Michael McIntyre, July 6 1998
    • Re: Laundry Joani Blank, July 7 1998
    • Laundry Catya Belfer-Shevett, January 28 2009