common house maintenance costs
From: Lynn Nadeau (welcomeolympus.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 19:30:26 -0500
To groups that have a common house up and running:

What are the expenses that are specific to your common house? Such things
as maintenance, additional insurance, fuel and power bills, phone
service, office and kitchen equipment maintenance, cleaning, trash
removal. (Not meal service, as I assume that cost is split among the
users.)

Please note the name of your group and where you are, the size of your
common house, and any particulars to your situation.

Thank you,

Lynn at RoseWind in Port Townsend WA
where the common house design is being refined, and we hope to get it
permitted by year end.

PS We've been running without a common house for some years, so we
already know what our operating expenses are without a common house. We
want to anticipate what additional costs the common house will bring.