re: I'm frustrated
From: Stephanie Fassnacht (fassnachssc.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 09:17:56 -0500
Matt, have those in your group considered shared equity?  As I
understand it, it works something like this: someone who can afford
more buys a share of the unit of someone who can't afford the entire
cost of his/her unit.  I would guess that, common costs would then
have to be apportioned according to how many units and/or fractions of
units a member owned, or square footage, etc.  I believe that Nolo
Press has some information on the web about equity sharing.

All the best,

Stephanie Fassnacht
Village Cohousing
Madison, Wisconsin