home share opportunity at Sunward coho
From: Michael McIntyre (michaelsunward.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 20:10:20 -0500
Explore living in a small cooperative household within
    Sunward Cohousing Community of Ann Arbor

In late August `98, a cooperative household will come together to
share a home in the Sunward Cohousing Community.  We are two now
and searching for 1 or 2 more people.  Sunward is a group of 40
households dedicated to creating a place where resources are
shared, lives are simplified, the Earth is respected, diversity is
welcomed, and living in community with neighbors comes naturally.
We are located 4 miles west of downtown Ann Arbor on 20 beautiful
acres including woods, ponds, playfields, gardens, an antique barn,
and much more.

For details see:  www.sunward.org/sunco-op.html
Michael McIntyre                  Sunward Cohousing of Ann Arbor,
Michigan, USA
michael [at] ic.org                         www.sunward.org
734-998-7140                           info [at] sunward.org
                                       734-930-6425