SF Bay area community seeks new members
From: Sanda Everette (severetteed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 02:13:18 -0500
Our cooperative/intentional community/urban retrofit co-housing 20 miles
south of San Francisco seeks new members.  Please see our website.  I
will try to update it soon.  Currently we have one bedroom available in
our apartment and will have two more rooms available in 30 days,
probably one with a private bathroom in our apartment as we move our
"office" down to the apartment we want to use as common space.  There
will also be a room available in that apartment.  It will be the only
room occupied at night so though small, it would be appropriate for a
couple who would have it all to themselves when there were no community
activities.

--

Sanda and Brian Everette
San Mateo Cooperative Community

Toward a sustainable lifestyle:
grow some of your own food and/or know the gardener who is growing it.