Rental homes
From: Ginger La Grange (vslitouch.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:51:17 -0500
Thanks to everyone who responded to my initial request for information
on rentals in cohousing.  To get more specific--
We are in the beginning stages of forming a cohousing community. We are
considering having 4 of our 20 homes designated for renters. We would
like to hear from communities who have included rentals in the initial
phases of development. Has anyone built extra homes for people to rent?
How are they financed? How are they managed? How is it working?  What
would you do differently?
Ginger in San Marcos, TX