Re: Rental homes
From: The Fertile Zone (fertilezoneebox.oo.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 03:18:15 -0500
> Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:54:16 -0500
> Has (any co-housing group) built extra homes for people to rent?
>How are they financed (or) managed? How is it working?
> Ginger in San Marcos, TX

How can I find a rental list of co-housing groups that offer any kind
of rental units, or perhaps a way to find out when co-housing
rentals, at any location, are available?

I have seen a few transient references to rentals passing through
this list, but these references are usually far & few between and
buried within other topics.  Is there a co-housing/eco-villiage rental
directory maintained anywhere?

Thanks

Roger R.
Kirkland WA.

"if biology is destiny, then responsibility becomes moot..
We need ..intervention in dysfunctional homes and in the
lives of abused children, ..That we are searching intead,
for easy answeres in the laboratory is a sign of the times.
B&D Kevles "Scapegoat Biology" Discover, Oct-1997