RE: furnishing your common house
From: Ruddick, T.R. (RUDDICKedison.cc.oh.us)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:49:33 -0500
A few years ago I found a book titled "Make Your House Do the Housework" and
it's become my Bible for interior design--even though I don't believe anyone
would want to adopt all of the spartan/motelish features of the style that
they delineated.
___  _     Thomas E. "TR" Ruddick, associate professor
  |    |_)    Edison Community College, Piqua OH 45356
  |    | \    (937) 778-8600 ext 233
                                       fac ut gaudeam!

> Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 15:39:43 -0600
> From: Silke Williams <swilliam [at] philipsdvs.com>
> To: cohousing list national <cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org>
> Subject: furnishing our common house
>
> As our coHousing group is getting closer to completion, we're starting
> to think about how to furnish the common house.
> Does anybody have advice on things like ...
> .. how to make the common house functionable and inviting on a budget
> that's almost entirely eaten up by construction costs
        <snip>