Re: capital gains tax experience
From: David M. Dobkin (dmdobkinpacbell.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:02:00 -0500
PattyMara [at] aol.com wrote:

> Patty,

I have no direct experience on this score but I do know from past
dealings with accountants that the IRS has been extremely unforgiving on
this matter. If you have an accountant versed in this, talk with
him/her. If not, find one in your neck of the woods. As you well know,
this is a very serious matter and I would not believe anything I heard
from the IRS unless I heard it 12 times from 12 different agents and
they all had the same citations to show me.

David Dobkin, Berkeley (for lack of a better name) Cohousing
Community.