Visitors to Northwest Communities
From: Virginia Moreland (vmorelandmindspring.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 07:15:31 -0500
A request from Atlanta:

Patricia Lee, one of our most steadfast and long-term members, will be
visiting her father near Seattle the weekend of July 31 - August 2.

They would love to visit cohousing communities in the Seattle to Portland
area.  Patricia's father, who I would imagine is in his sixties or
seventies, is quite interested in cohousing and they want to tour several
so he can get a good in-person feel for what it would be like to live there.

The summer "Cohousing" arrived today so I have given her the Northwest
insert and she may contact some of you directly.  I noticed this is NICA
"campout weekend" so many of you may be away, but I hope someone can give
them a tour. They aren't looking for free lodging.  Thanks for your help!

Patricia is not on this list, so if possible reply directly to her:

Patricia Lee
plee30307 [at] aol.com
(404) 378-4214

Ginny Moreland
East Lake Commons
Decatur/Atlanta, Georgia

Where SO much is happening we were all to busy to remember to send an
update to the quarterly. I will send a separate note with our status shortly.