Sustainability: From Vision To Practice
From: Jeff Clearwater (clrwatervalinet.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 23:12:40 -0500
Hi Good Folks of the Cohousing List,

Check out our upcoming conference!  Sustainability: From Vision to Practice
'98 at the Sirius Community, Shutesbury, Massachusettes. August 7-10th.

http://www.siriuscommunity.org/susconference98.html

It's shaping up to be a great conference!  We are working on four areas
this year:

1)  Design Charrette:  A Design Challenge at Sirius Community designed to
teach Permaculture, Alternative Building Systems and Alternative Energy,
Water, and Waste Systems.
2)  Sustainable Economic Systems
3)  Y2K: From Crisis to Opportunity to Solutions
4)  Personal Relationship to Sustainabiltiy (Despair, Empowerment, and
Personal Niche)

Hope to see you there!

Yours in service towared a sustainable future.

Jeff Clearwater

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater
Focalizer
The Eco-Village at Sirius Community
72 Baker Rd
Shutesbury, MA  01072
(413) 259-1254
(413) 259-1255 Fax
clrwater [at] valinet.com
http://www.siriuscommunity.org

East Coast Office - Ecovillage Network of the Americas/Global Ecovillage
Network
Renewable Energy & Water Systems Design - Community Scale Solar/Wind/MicroHydro
Integrated Whole System (Eco-Village) Design