Introduction to Cohousing-L
From: NLROOS (NLROOSaol.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 14:13:52 -0500
Hello, Cohousers, my name is Rose Banks, I am one of the members of the
East Tennessee Cohousing Community. Our group is very new, and our area
is a new frontier for Cohousing, so progress is slow but we are here to stay.
I have been 'lurking' on this  board for a few months, and thought it was time
I let everybody know I am here.  I will probably have more questions than
answers
for the Cohousing veterans on this list for a while, but I will attempt to
contribute to
the discussion of this vital topic as much as I can.  So far I am impressed
with the
content and variety of subjects on this board. It is very inspiring for novice
Cohousing groups to read about households moving in, permits being granted,
the first harvest coming in at a Cohousing garden etc.
Our group has no site yet, we are still in the forming/visioning stages, so
far 6 interested households, one architect, a meeting place, one newspaper
article (soon to be two), and we have at least a 'working' name for ourselves.
I will be here reading and learning !

Blessed be .
Rose Banks, at East Tennessee Cohousing Community where we are just starting
out.