RE: Jewish Cohousing- can it be cohousing?
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:09:15 -0600 (MDT)
If being Jewish is a requirement to join in a housing group, it might be more
difficult to find a lender for the project. Might even be illegal in some
places to put a religous requirement on buying a home.

I would be interested in seeing examples of where communities which require a
specific religious belief were able to get commercial mortgages. The  only
ones I have run across so far were self funded.

Rob Sandelin
Northwest Intentional Communities Association