allocation of common costs
From: Stephanie Fassnacht (fassnachssc.wisc.edu)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:31:54 -0600 (MDT)
  I know that this subject has been addressed before, but in looking
through several years of archives, I couldn't find it.  So, I'm coming
to the list to ask for your advice.
  Village Cohousing in Madison, WI is trying to come up with the best
way to allocate common operating expenses.  The same scheme would
probably also be applied to common outlays of other sorts.
  How have other groups allocated these costs?  per household?  adult?
square footage?  number of bedrooms?   What's worked and what hasn't?

  Many thanks,

Stephanie Fassnacht