Re: allocation of common costs
From: Anno Langen (annoweblogic.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 14:56:43 -0500
At Berkeley Cohousing we track meals, office, guest room, laundry separately
by use. The cost of water is allocated per person. Insurance and about 45%
of replacement reserve contribution is allocated by square feet. All
remaining common costs are allocated by household.

I cant really justify it. It evolved that way. There may be tax implications
for allocating by use.

    Anno