Updated Cohousing Web Site
From: William Germino (germinoemail.msn.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 04:59:02 -0500
I am pleased to announce that The Cohousing Network (TCN)
has launched its "newly-renovated" web site at
http://www.cohousing.org.  Stop by and visit!  Many people on
this discussion list are either e-mail contacts or webmasters for
cohousing groups---please verify that we have correct
information for your group on our updated Communities page.
New on the site is a section for cohousing For Sale and Rental
units---we're looking to populate it and currently all postings are
free!  You'll also see a new home page with Current Events (again,
free postings for your group) and a new TCN Logo.

Your feedback on the site welcomed and encouraged!  If you
see any errors, think parts of it can be improved, or have any
suggestions please send them to me.  We hope this site will
help in supporting the cohousing cause.  Many thanks,

Bill Germino
TCN webmaster