Coho Network Needs Special Help
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 10:21:29 -0500
Dear Cohousers,

As many of you know, The Cohousing Network is working on a number fronts
to become a vibrant and active non-profit, dedicated to promoting
cohousing in North America. Stay tuned to http://www.cohousing.org, this
listserve, and the Cohousing Journal for progress reports and the keep
your eyes open for the launch of the new and improved Network sometime
around the first of next year.

For the moment, a question. Is there an attorney (or accountant)
somewhere out there in coho-land who is knowledgeable enough about the
IRS's rules and regs for non-profits that he or she could take a look at
our plans for the formation of Chapters of the Network, and assure us we
are in compliance? If so, will you please contact me (Zev Paiss) at
zpaiss [at] earthlink.net or give me a call at 303-413-9227.

Thanks for your time,

Zev Paiss, Executive Director
The Cohousing Network