RE: Junk email
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:24:10 -0500
Junk e-mail is part of life on the internet. You should be able to spot them
quickly and easily after a while and delete them unopened. What is amazing to
me is how generally trashy the stuff being advertised is. I would think some
major retailers would find this medium advantageous. All I ever see is  get
rich quick schemes, website advertising schemes, and an occaisional adult
thing.

Very annoying, but then again, I use Outlook 98 as my email client and it
automatically filters out about 80% of the junk mail, so I only see a little
bit of whats actually sent to me.

Rob Sandelin