Re: junk mail
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:36:13 -0500
for what it's worth, I haven't received any spam lately, so I don't think this
list  is the source.

judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House

Busy spending our reserves to replace chimney caps, tuckpoint our brick
building, seal coat and repair our old driveway, and fix our Georgian pillars.
What progress to get these taken care of!  Horay for reserve funds.

  • Junk Mail Sharon Villines, August 17 1998
    • Re: junk mail Judy Baxter, August 17 1998
    • Re: junk mail Cheryl Charis-Graves, August 17 1998