RE: community ownership of vehicles
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 22:43:33 -0500
If you are going to buy a community vehicle, I would suggest considering a
pickup truck. They are very handy to have once and a while, but unless you are
in a business that involves moving materials, you       really don't need to
own
one.

Car sharing happens at lot at my community, but we have not yet bought a
corporate car. I think the need is just not there for us, since we can borrow
a car pretty much whenever we need one. Its been informally discussed several
times, just not any real driving energy to make it happen. (pun intended)

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood