RE: community ownership of vehicles
From: lilbert (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 23:18:14 -0500
Ditto for us at Souhside Park.  It's alot like musical cars here, with
people buying cars from each other, borrowing, trading, etc.  Once alot
of people move into a community, and they already have 1 or 2 cars per
household, there really isn't a need for buying extras.  There are people
who don't like to share their cars, and that's perfectly reasonable, too.
 Often, if my husband has the car, I'll go out into the parking area and
see whose car is there that I can borrow. I've lived here five years and
have yet  to be unable to get where I need to go. Rarely, I may need to
put off an errand for awhile, but that's it.

Liz Stevenson
Southside park Cohousing