Re: split equity
From: Scott Cowley (scowleyaclis.lib.utah.edu)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:26:32 -0500
We just all chipped in whatever cash we could find and got a construction loan.
The bank was mainly concerned with the appraised value of the buildings.  They
liked the idea that we were all pre-qualified, but didn't much care if the
ownership
was going to be shared on down the line.  I have heard of folks who built a
fairly
standard house, and then put a wall down the middle after move-in.  Just work
with your designer/architect.

  • split equity Kate Taylor, August 25 1998
    • Re: split equity Scott Cowley, August 26 1998