Re:
From: brucefrishkoff (brucefrishkoffusa.net)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:51:31 -0500
 Becky, we're in much the same position at Simeon Center (45 minutes from
Albany, NY).  Besides looking into borrowing from banks, we're also looking
into affordable housing grants and loans for non-profits.  And we're struggling
with the question of whether to build the common house later in order to
initially reduce the cost per unit.  ANy suggestions out there on any of this?
Bruce Frishkoff, Simeon Center