California Coho? Southern?
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:23:32 -0500
Hi gang-

I'm wondering if I'm missing something.  I'll be in San Diego in the second
half of Sept, and was wondering if  there is any cohousing in that general
area.  The lists I've looked at don't seem to show any, but maybe my geography
is off?  Please  advise.  Is that area difficult for some reason?

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments               in a rehab Georgian building
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House