Michael Mariner, active cohousing advocate dead at 53
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 16:38:04 -0500
I decided to repost the message below with the clearer subject line.
Also included below is a text copy of an article from the
Below are some of the details about Mike's death as posted
yesterday by his mother with  http://www.durangoherald.com/news9281.htm
which did not get distributed on cohousing-L due to a problem.

A message was posted last week that Mike had died to the "Ehouse" mailing
list for Cohousing Network board members and others with no details
by Zev Paiss but I chose to await some details before posting here.

Mike had been active on this list, the Rocky Mountain Cohousing
Asscociation and the forming Cohousing Network, the cohousing Web site
and was writing two books with cohousing related themes.  He had recently
announced that he was going to devote more energy to his books
which he was hopeful of completing this fall.

Mike will be missed.

Fred

Cohousing-L  See www.cohousing.org        and      nbhd-tc  the
Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list. See www.freenet.msp.mn.us