Re: Group Update
From: lilbert (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 10:32:42 -0500
"For Michael Mariner who I didn't know but for whom I find myself
mourning:
Thank heavens for silly people, the dreamers, the visionaries and the old
hippies for whom it was never just a fad!  Happy trails to you Michael.

I guess my tears speak of the empathy and connection that is possible when
there is a shared vision, even via cyberspace."

I, too, knew him only in connection with this list, and shed tears for
him and his family.  I couldn't put it into words, and you did. Thank you.

Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing