RE: Shared Houses
From: Rob Sandelin (
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:30:16 -0500
There are many legal models for jointly owning things, which ones are 
available depends on your state laws. In WA we have a tenents in common 
partnership, simple partnership, Limited Liability Corporation, and 
corporation. All of these can be designed to jointly own a home.

Personally I would consult with an attorney to find out which models are 
availablein your state and which one best meets your needs. Clearly you want 
to define your needs before talking with an attorney and your questions show 
you have got a start. Take your question list and redefine them as criteria. 
Then talk with an attorney to find the best way to meet your criteria.

Rob Sandelin

Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.