Re: Michael Mariner, active cohousing advocate dead at 53
From: ann zabaldo (annzlibertyvillage.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 22:39:19 -0500
Greetings all:

In re: Diane's thoughtful message below -- we would LOVE to have someone w/
experience offer a workshop on urban cohousing in *honor of Michael* at the
upcoming East Coast Coho conference.  Joani Blank has offered to work on the
Program Committee for the conference.  Please contact Joani if you are willing
to conduct this workshop.  Her email is:  jeblank [at] ic.org   Also would you
cc
me?  Thanks!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo