Re: buttons
From: ann zabaldo (annzlibertyvillage.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 22:14:33 -0500

NKaten947 [at] aol.com wrote:

> Isn't there a place to order cohousing buttons? I saw them at last year's
> conference.

I had the buttons made three years ago and brought the remainder to the
Seattle conference.  I've been thinking about manufacturing another batch.  I
can check on today's price.  If you would like buttons let me know how many.
The previous batch was purple on white and it read "Ask me about Cohousing"
w/ two two-story houses.  Would you object to green and white?

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo

  • buttons NKaten947, September 12 1998
    • Re: buttons ann zabaldo, September 12 1998
    • Re: buttons Diane Simpson, September 13 1998
    • Re: buttons ann zabaldo, September 13 1998
    • re:buttons weigel, September 14 1998
    • Buttons ann zabaldo, September 22 1998