Rezoning Approved for Blueberry Hill
From: Dee Dishon (ddishonerols.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 16:42:16 -0500
Dear All: On Sept. 14, 1998 the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors gave the
final go-ahead to the rezoning of a parcel on the Potomac Vegetable Farm
which means Blueberry Hill Cohousing is a go! We have 17 members at this
moment, with a total of 19 memberships/houses available! We are tremendously
excited and gratified with the support of both Board of Supervisors and
Planning Commission in Fairfax County! Groundbreaking in the spring!
        Dee Dishon
Blueberry Hill, located on Route 7 near Tyson's Corner and Wolftrap in
northern Virginia in Washington, DC area.