East Coast Conference
From: ann zabaldo (annzlibertyvillage.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:36:20 -0500
Hi all!

I have a bunch of emails from folks all saying they are coming to the

1998 East Coast Conference Nov. 20-22nd in Newtown, PA (Bucks Co.) --
which is great! --
but few have actually signed up.  This makes it somewhat difficult to

plan for the big event.  Soooo...to encourage people to sign up *now*

we are reducing the conference fee -- if you register by Friday
October 9 the conference fee will be $125.00.  After that it's
$150.00.   (We will refund $25.00 at registration to all those who
have already signed up.)

Please help us handle the logistics for the conference by signing up
as soon as possible.

Thanks!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo