Re: [Re: Rezoning Approved for Blueberry Hill]
From: brucefrishkoff (brucefrishkoffusa.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:55:41 -0500
Congratulations!  Your success is an inspiration to all of us.  We will close
on our 90 acres later this month; now we need to atract the residents so we can
break ground on at least some of our units this spring.  this is tough but
exciting work all of us are doing.  (One of our board members often says that
this is the most exciting thing he's done since he was married [c. 35 years
ago])!
Bruce Frishkoff
Simeon Center