Northampton coho seeking people of color to join
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 08:14:27 -0500
borowski_m [at] hotmail.com

Pathways, a cohousing community in Northampton Massachusetts, is seeking
out people of color to join our community.  We have 40 beautiful
undeveloped acres of land two and a half miles from downtown Northampton
and are planning on beginning construction late this fall.  We currently
have 22 out of 24 households and are hoping to increase our racial
diversity.  If you're interested in finding out more, please check out
our web site at  http://members.aol.com/pathways2   or call Maria Garcia
at 413-586-7469. Feel free to post this message to other lists. Thanks!