the Computer ate it!!
From: LouHarr (LouHarraol.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 01:04:35 -0500

Dear People,

   I recently put out a post entitled How DO you Manage After You've Moved In?
Especially wondering if your official body such as Home Owners Assn als o
functioned as you day to day managment team.

     I had some severe crashing of my e-mail and lost ALL the e-mail that I
have received.

   There were some wonderful answers from some of you. If you still have
access to it I would be very grateful if you would send it to me again.

   Louise Harris  TAW ( they poured my floor!) Sebastopol
Calif. thank You,  Thank You