Re: the Computer ate it!! / COHOUSING-L WWW ARCHIVES
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:01:08 -0500
The cohousing-L archives are just made to solve Lous's problem (and for
other uses).  There are several sets of archives which leads to confusion
but the best set (for most purposes) is at:

http://csf.Colorado.EDU/cohousing/

Since Jan of 1996 these archives are in WWW format grouped chronologically
with a search facility.  They are updated automatically.

They are available via www.cohousing.org tho the links are not as easy to
find in part due to the confusion mentioned above.

Fred

Cohousing-L  See www.cohousing.org        and      nbhd-tc  the
Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list. See www.freenet.msp.mn.us