Re: Students and Post-teens as Renters
From: lilbert (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:31:15 -0500
I think this is a good idea for people who are related- it gives the
young adults some autonomy(just ask how teens LOVE having a community
watching their every move) and lets the relatives keep tabs on them.  I
would share Richard's concerns about having unrelated college students
live in cohousing, but I think a careful interview process would screen
out those who wouldn't fit in cohousing.  After all, aren't those
memories of group living and belonging what  brought many of us to
cohousing in the first place? It seems a natural evolution- and what an
interesting idea!
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing