Re: Students and Post-teens as Renters
From: lilbert (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:14:19 -0500
Boy, Fred, that borders on the hypocritical.  One of the things that
really gets to me is adults who say, "  I don't want my kids to do what I
did" when it comes to experimentation and new found freedoms.  "It wasn't
as dangerous back then" is just alot of hogwash.  It was plenty
dangerous, we just FELT invincible.  We have difficulty letting go of our
children because we know, in hindsight, how dangerous it is to be young
and adventurous.  That doesn't mean we should take away those freedoms
from our children, it just means that we now should understand our
parents more.

Liz Stevenson
Southside Park cohousing