Scholarships for East Coast Conference
From: ann zabaldo (annzlibertyvillage.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:25:58 -0500
Great news!

There are a limited number of *partial* scholarships available for
people who cannot afford the full conference fee and who are willing
to work before and during the conference.  There are a variety of
tasks to be done and jobs that need staffing.

If you wish to request a scholarship, please email me, Ann Zabaldo,
at:   annz [at] libertyvillage.com   Please include your name, address and
phone number.  Tell us how you would benefit from attending this
conference.

These scholarships have been made available through a generous cash
contribution by Heartbeat Cities to help defray conference expenses.
And we are grateful for this support which will make it possible for
more people to attend.  Thank you HBC!

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo