Re: Live Call in Show
From: Raines Cohen (coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 12:28:37 -0500
cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org <cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org> wrote on
10/3/98 2:26 PM:

>Last evening was the inauguration of a new monthly "Live" call in
>show.  Nine people including Zev and moi participated.  Zev was
>GREAT!  He answered questions on quite a broad range of topics.
>Participants also responded with personal experiences and
>suggestions.  And we used every minute of the hour!

I hope somebody is taping or digitizing these shows so we can put 'em on
the website!

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com>
Member, Swans Market Cohousing - Old Oakland neighborhood, CA
All units reserved; construction underway; Occupancy Fall '99